- Login to CodeGuard Panel.
- Scroll to “My Sites” and click the website which you want to restore.
- Under navigation menu go to “Files” tab, you will see your backup summary, below click on “View All”.
- You will see backup history, click “Restore Options”.
- You will find 3 options to restore:
- Automatic Restore
- Download Zip
- Selective Restore
(here we have selected “Selective Restore”)
6. Choose directory or files which you want to restore and click “Next Step: Confirm Restore”.
- Now it will ask for confirmation and the reason for restoration.
- Select any of it > tick the terms checkbox > Click Begin Restore.
- Now restoration process will start also it will show restoration progress for the same.
- Once the restoration is completed you will see the status as completed.