Spam Quarantine helps you to check spam emails under quarantine section.
Steps to check Quarantined emails:
- From the dashboard, go to Incoming.
- Click on Spam Quarantine.
- Click on Add rule
- Select any of the parameter and select the specific match entry as per your requirement and click on save.
5. Beside the email there is a checkbox you can tick it and and by clicking on the arrow you can remove,release,download the quarantined email.
You will be shown a list of messages that were deferred for delivery due to being scored as spam.
NOTE: Messages are only kept for a maximum of 28 days and then they are rolled out of the quarantine and lost forever.
- Release – Deliver the message normally
- Release and Train – Deliver the message normally, and train the system to recognize this message as NOT spam.
- Release and Whitelist – Deliver the message normally, and skip spam content checks for all future mail from this sender.
- Remove – Delete the message.
- Remove and Blacklist – Block all future email from this sender.
- Download-Downloads the message.